PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
If you provide Personal Data to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that such Personal Data may be transferred from your current location to the offices and servers of the Company and the authorized third parties referred to herein located in the United States.
(a) Information Collected Through the Site: We collect Personal Data through the Site when you voluntarily chose to provide us with such Personal Data, such as through one or more of the following options:
(1) Registration. Our Site’s registration system requires users to give us your Personal Data, including contact information such as your name, address and e-mail address, phone number, and demographic information such as mailing address, sex, age, and potentially other personal information we may request. Such contact information is used to contact the user when necessary.
(2) Forums, Blogs and Group Discussions. Users may participate in forums and group discussions with other users. While we do not actively mine for your Personal Data disseminated in such blogs and forums, we will be storing the content as User Generated Content and therefore collect such information indirectly. We do not share your Personal Data with other users, we do not monitor the exchange of Personal Data that you disclose to such other users in forums, blogs and group discussions.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST USING YOUR REAL NAME AS YOUR .USER NAME. ON OUR SITE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU ENGAGE IN FORUMS, GROUP OR BLOG DISCUSSIONS WITH ANYONE YOU DO NOT KNOW. WHILE WE ENCOURAGE THE FORUMS TO BE SELF-POLICING, SUCH POSTINGS WILL BE SEARCHABLE BY MAJOR SEARCH ENGINES AND THUS WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR POTENTIALLY DAMAGING INFORMATION OR POSTINGS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR TRUE IDENTITY. FURTHER, AS WE DO NOT SCREEN THE BACKGROUNDS OF OUR USERS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY OR PREDATORY CONDUCT BY OTHER USERS. THEREFORE, WE STRONGLY URGE YOU NOT TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH ANY OTHER USER UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM PERSONALLY, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY RELATED THERETO.
(b) Advertisers. We may display third party advertisements on the Site. In some instances, users may request more information from these third parties concerning their respective products and/or services by clicking on such advertisement. Some of our third party advertisers offer to contact our users directly as a way to follow up a user’s interest in its products and/or services. In such cases, users will be asked for their Personal Data, and by providing your Personal Data in such a fashion, a user is consenting to being contacted by such third party.
(1) Cookies are small bits of information that are stored on your computer hard drive by your web browser. Our cookies do not collect or contain Personal Data. While you may turn off your computer.s acceptance of cookies through your browser, your full use of the Site may be restricted.
(2) We collect your computer.s IP addresses in order to conduct system administration, report aggregate information to third parties and to conduct Site analysis. While we do not associate IP addresses with records containing Personal Data, we will use IP addresses to identify any user who refuses to comply with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise violates any applicable laws.
(e) Our Disclosure of your Personal Data and Other Information:
The Company considers your Personal Data to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
(1) Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
(2) Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: The Company retains the services of third party vendors to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ third parties to perform such functions, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
(f) Legal Requirements: The Company may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
(g) Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Data may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.