There are 50 stunning Photoshop photo effect tutorials below ranging from tricks to give your photo the hipster or Instagram filter look, or the tilt-shift (miniature) look, from reducing wrinkles to giving porcelain skin to your subjects. Best of all, all of them are extremely easy and quick. Feel free to choose the guide you like the most and follow it in order to create your own masterpiece!
1. Video Tutorial: Enhance Detail Using Correction. This tutorial will lead you through three common ways to apply local tone and color adjustments to your image.
2. Retouch Images with Frequency Separation. In this Photoshop tutorial you’ll learn to retouch an image from start to finish, using a technique that lets you process not only certain image area, but even different detail levels.
3. How to Digitally Add Shadow Depth of Field. This tutorial will tell you how to digitally simulate a shadow depth of field with Photoshop.
4. Video Tutorial: Lomograph. How to Make a Photo Look Vintage & Retro. Learn how to add a retro vintage look to your picture with a cool lomographic effect.
5. Tilt Shift Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make Fake Miniature Scenes. Create a stunning image with Tift Shift effect following this simple tutorial.
6. HDR: Exposure Blending Tutorial. This tutorial will tell you how to achieve a high dynamic range (HDR) version of the image using Photoshop.
7. Video tutorial: Control Tonality with Photoshop’s Black & White Filter. Use black and white processing tricks to enhance your color photos.
8. How to Make Instagram Filters in Photoshop: Earlybird. Create Instagram Earlybird filter following this easy Photoshop tutorial.
9. Photoshop tutorial: Advanced Compositing Techniques. In this tutorial you’ll get to know how to incorporate the elements into one image and get a stunning dreamy poster, inspired by spring.
10. Create a Realistic Photo Composite From a Sketch. In this tutorial you’ll learn to combine a few photos to achieve a realistic scene of the locomotive passing through a desert landscape.
11. Photoshop Tutorial: Wrinkle Reduction. In this guide you’ll find a proper explanation on how to retouch your photo.
12. Black & White Is the Key to Better Color. A brief tutorial on how to improve your color image using black and white.
13. How to Make Your Photos Look Hipster. This cool video tutorial will walk you through the process of adding amazing light lomo effect to your image to make it look ‘Hipster’.
14. An Unmissable Photoshop Tutorial. An awesome video tutorial on how to retouch your image in order to make it look super cool.
15. Photoshop Watercolor Painting Effect. Make your image look like a watercolor painting with Photoshop.
16. Create an Emotional, Molten, Shattered Statue in Photoshop. Use layer masks, adjustments, and a few blending and painting techniques to create a stunning artwork.
17. Create Distorted Typography in Photoshop. In this tutorial a method of distorting typography and working with mixed media to bring a unique look to an image is described.
18. Photoshop Tutorial: Create an Amazing Summer Flyer Design. This guide will teach you to create a summer flyer design combining a few elements into one image.
19. Dazzling Dance Photo Manipulation. In this detailed Photoshop tutorial you’ll get to know how to mix images and to add specific effects to create a smashing artwork.
21. Amazing Photo Manipulation “World on the Tissue” in Photoshop. Create a cool wallpaper for your desktop in Photoshop following this guide.
22. Turn Day into Night in Photoshop with Colour-shifted Exposure. Sometimes your camera does not allow you to shoot quality pictures at night hours, so use Photoshop to turn day into night.
23. Video tutorial: Harmonise Tricky Tones and Colours. Use the Color Sampler tool and Curves layers to harmonize two different images together.
24. Enhance Your Image with Selective Color Adjustments. In this tutorial you’ll see a nondestructive process for color editing and image retouching.
25. Video tutorial: Generate a Realistic Heat Haze in After Effects CS6. Learn how to create a realistic heat haze effect in Photoshop for landscape photography.
26. Using Textures & Blending Modes in Photoshop. This Photoshop tutorial will tell you how to use blending modes to adjust textures.
27. Quick Tip: Photographic Tones Good for Photo Re-Touch. Learn how to add Color lookup and Oil painting effects from filter section in Photoshop CS6.
28. Super Cool Watercolor Effect in 10 steps in Photoshop. Use watercolor brushes with Photoshop to create a smashing artwork.
29. Add Quick Effects to Your Personal Photos. This tutorial will walk you through an easy process of adding cool effects to your personal photos.
30. How To Give Your Photos a Dark Processed Lomo Effect. Follow this simple Photoshop guide to give your images a dark lomo style effect with blue tones and high contrast.
31. Dramatic Skin Retouching Technique. In this tutorial you’ll get to know how to use an easy, but effective technique to create a hard dramatic skin effect.
32. Video tutorial: Match Tone and Color in Photoshop. This workflow will walk you through the process of recreating an atmosphere of a vintage film.
33. Instagram Your Images Using Photoshop. An easy and quick guide to add a Nashville effect from Instagram app to your photos.
34. How to Create Extraterrestrial Self Portrait. Learn how to turn an ordinary shot into an amazing artwork with this video Photoshop tutorial.
35. Video tutorial: Fix Frizzy Hair with Photoshop’s Oil Paint Filter. In this lesson you’ll learn how to smooth hair on the picture.
36. How to Create a Porcelain Skin Effect in Adobe Photshop CS6. Create a stunning porcelain skin effect following this Photoshop guide.
37. Instagram Quick Effect In Photoshop. In this Photoshop tutorial you’ll learn how to create a quick Instagram effect.
38. Vintage Yourself! The Easiest Way to Create Vintage Photo Effect. The easiest way to create a smashing retro vintage effect in Photoshop.
39. Video tutorial: Create a Pseudo-HDR Effect with Local contrast. This tutorial covers a simple Photoshop process for creating a local contrast effect in order to achieve a pseudo-HDR look.
40. How I Edited This Photo from Start to Finish. This tutorial will walk you through a procedure of creating an natural sunlight effect in Photoshop.
41. Photo Effects Week: Apply a Color Effect to a Photo. Learn to apply a cool color effect to your personal shots with this Photoshop tutorial.
42. Video Tutorial: Learn How to Recreate The Instagram Nashville Effect in Photoshop. From this video tutorial you’ll get to know how to create a Nashville Instagram effect that can be used for various images.
43. Quick Tip: Create Light Leaks and Lomo Effects Using Actions in Photoshop. In this quick and easy tutorial you’ll learn to add light leak and lomo effect to your favourite pictures.
44. Learn the Secrets of This Before and After: a Photoshop Tutorial. An amazing video guide for photo retouch.
45. Dreamy Photo Effect Tutorial. Give your pictures a dreamy look using gradients and adjustment layers in Photoshop.
46. Dave Hill Photo Effect: Quick Tutorial. A great Photoshop guide to add a stylish Dave Hill’s effect to your images.
47. Video tutorial: Complete the Vintage Toy Camera Aesthetic. Create an old Polaroid effect in Photoshop following this video tutorial.
48. How To Create a Movie Style Photo Effect in Photoshop. Retouch a photo to create an amazing cinematic movie effect with this Photoshop manual.
49. Video tutorial: Frequency Separation Sharpening in Photoshop. In this tutorial you’ll learn how to sharpen your picture using a high-quality frequency separation method.
50. After Effects Tutorial: Create Generative Textures for Print. A cool tutorial to create an awesome collage artwork.
Hopefully, you have found the perfect tutorial to follow and to improve your skills. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts and final results in the comments section.